Websites We Trust
- ACOG - American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Lamaze for Parents
- Giving Birth with Confidence Blog (Lamaze)
- DONA International Doula FAQs
- Evidence Based Birth - Giving Birth Based on Best Advice
- Spinning Babies - Easier Birth with Fetal Positioning
- ICAN - International Cesarean Awareness Network
- MANA - Midwives Alliance of North America
For up-to-date local resources, visit the Rochester Area Birth Network's Resources webpage.
- "The Birth Partner" by Penny Simkin
- Books by Ina May Gaskin: "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth," "Birth Matters: A Midwife's Manifesta," "Ina May's Guide to Breastfeeding," "Spiritual Midwifery"
- "Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn" by Penny Simkin, April Bolding, Ann Keppler, Janelle Durham, Janet Whalley
- "The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth" by Henci Goer
- "Breastfeeding Made Simple" by Kathleen Kendall Tackett